8/9/08

College Girl Update!


As of today, I have officially completed 2 full weeks in my first year at college! Yah! I know, I know, I'm just beginning, but I thought I would blog a little about it.
I have been suprised at how hard it is to get back into the swing of things, reading articles and researching for an upcoming paper and discussing topics with my classmates. But I am getting more used to it as the days go by. My first two classes are English 101 and Learning in an Information Age 105. I take these 2 courses for 9 weeks and then I start on the next 2 courses. And, as long as everything stays manageable, in just 20 months I will be receiving my Associates Degree and then I will start on my Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education.
I am excited and proud to report that I am getting 100% in English and 97% in Info Age. I will try to keep you all posted on how my schooling is going along with everything else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becka,
That is so cool. Are you taking online classes? If so who are you going through? I'm working on my BA in psychology, but on monday I'm going to switch to my associates in business then after I get that I'll continue with my psychology degree. Congratulations!!
Katie