8/21/08

8 Years Ago


A few days ago, Jeremy and I just celebrated our 8th Anniversary! How crazy is that! I've almost spent 1/3 of my life with him. I wouldn't have it any other way.
We have made a high school romance bloom into the most beautiful roses of love.
When I look back on our wedding, there are a ton of memories. My bridesmaids and me getting ready, all the friends and family that made the special trip on a Wednesday for us, walking down the aisle. My most favorite-est moment was our first dance. We danced to "Everything I do" by Brian Adams, but that's not what I remember most. I remember that he couldn't take his eyes off of me, I was the most important thing in the world to him. I remember that was our first private married moment. We talked about our day up until that point.
Stars in our eyes, woozy from the emotion filled day, and ready for the rest of our lives to begin.

4 comments:

Tess said...

Aww Becka! This is so sweet. I would love to see pictures. Eight years is sooo great. I haven't even been married 2 weeks yet, but I totally get that feeling when I'm with Kevin. It's the greatest ever. I love you!

Julia said...

Becka, I love this picture of you! You are just beautiful!!! No wonder Jeremy loves you so much. Happy late anniversary!

Winegar Family said...

Congrats!!! I remember when you where married and how happy everyone was for you. You guys look great together. You deserve happiness and joy forever!

Jessumca said...

Happy late Anniversary, Becka! I remember going being at your wedding. I thought you looked so pretty. It doesn't seem like that long ago..but you've had four kids since then!