8/13/08

Addicting...


I am uncontrollably addicted to watching the Beijing Olympics. I have recorded and watched most of the main events, such as men's and women's gymnastics, swimming, diving, and my personal favorite volleyball. It is very inspiring and while I am mostly sitting on my tush being a couch potato, I am ready to go outside and start training for a triathalon, play beach volleyball in the sand, or even high dive and try to twist and twirl like a professional. Okay, here I go... right after I watch the next event, oh and then the next one...

3 comments:

Krista said...

I want to sit and watch too. Oh! Wait, I can't. We don't have T.V. And I'm to busy running after boys. Maybe someday. LOL.

Jeremy said...

Yeah, Becks's olympic event would be a balancing act.
She could run errands, keep the house clean, keep the boys in check (and clean), do her homework and anything else that may surpringly pop up during the day and still leave herself enough time to enjoy some of her favorite events.
She would take gold every time.
She's the Michael Phelps of motherhood.

Jessumca said...

Hey becka! I feel that same way! I am so ready to run 50 miles when i watch people doing the olympics! But i never do. lol! I agree with Jeremy.. you would take gold for the Motherhood olympics! yay!