7/16/08

I'm back!!!



Well, here it is, my first blog entry since moving to this wonderful state we call Idaho! We are all doing well. I love our new home and have made it pretty homey, well, as homey as it can be without our big man here full time. Yes, we are still waiting on his transfer. Hopefully it comes soon, he is getting really burnt out being away from me and the boys.



The boys wake up in the morning eager to go play outside, and I don't have to worry about mud being tracked inside the whole house. They are enjoying their summer. We just got them a pool and slip 'n slide that I will be taking some pictures of and, of course, posting them here.



Noah is getting to be a little talker. Jibberish and all, we can still only understand about half of what the big bubba says, but I'm the mommy and get the majority of it. He has inherited Timo's phobia of dogs, no matter how small or harmless they may be to the rest of us. Both of our nearest neighbors have little dogs (one a long-haired weiner and the other a pit-bull mixed breed) and if they even start looking in his direction he freezes and calls for his MOMMY!!!!



Mr. Mikey is showing more personality every day. He is such an easy going baby, probably mostly out of necessity rather than it being his choice. I wish I was an octopus and had eight arms so I could tend to each of the boys' needs at the same time. Oh, it would be the life. Doing the dishes would be faster, cooking dinner would too, but then again how would my pants fit?
Anyways, those are just the crazy thoughts of this busy mom.




Here's a special picture from my phone! I loved it and thought I would share.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Love the pic's. I totally get the busy mom stuff. I wish I had more arms too.