6/17/08

Slow down!


As I have been surfing different blog sites this morning, I realize how much I miss having a camera handy to show everyone how my little boys are growing so big.
I get so many ideas in my little head about this shot or that one, about this blade of grass or that tearfilled eye and how it would make the most moving photograph. And I can't share it with you because MY CAMERA BROKE!!!! Pretty frustrating, to tell you the truth.

But, in all fairness, if I had a working camera today I wouldn't have looked through all the photos we have and found this gem. There is a really great park in the Queen Anne neighborhood in Seattle that we took Timo and Noah to a few months back. Jeremy is wonderfully artistic about what would be a really neat shot and he was sure right on this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I love your blog! Keep up the good work.