6/5/08

The Case of the Missing Summer

Just in case I haven't gotten the message out clearly enough, I really dislike the rainy weather now! Today is the 5th day of June and by my calculations it should be warm and super sunny! I am wishing for barbeques and play time at the parks instead today we are bombarded with yucky gross rain. To be completely accurate weather.com has the temperature here in Tacoma at 55 degrees F and an expected low tonight of 47. It is cloudy with some rain showers at times.




It sure does make me miss living in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is our cute little 3 bedroom 2 bath house in Summerlin that we rented for about 10 months back in 2004-05. For curiousities sake I checked the weather for Las Vegas today. It is currently 83 wonderful degrees F with an expected low tonight of 66, and mostly clear skies. Warm, even hot, is a welcome reprieve to me now!

This is a picture of our houseguests from the warm weather and palm trees. Meet Mr. Scorpion (creepy tail and all) and his dinner Mr. Cockroach. We added the quarter for shock value! Picture taken bravely by my good husband, Jeremy. This all leads me to the question ~ Doesn't summer begin in June? Well, then, where is it?

No comments: