7/25/08

No way!! They let me in!!!




Congratulations!! You have just won a gazillion dollars! (Redeemable at any CBS - Completely Bogus Store.) You are looking at the blog of an Official College Girl!!! As of 10 a.m. this morning, I am enrolled in the University of Phoenix online course to become an Elementary Teacher. Just think, four years from now I will be molding our future youth into creative, strong, wonderful men and women. If you're not scared of that yet, I'm sure you'll have terrifying nightmares about it tonight.
All kidding aside, I would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have encouraged me along the way to strive to become all I can. If it weren't for you, I... well, I wouldn't be where I am today. Thank you all so much!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Congrat's.Good luck and we love you.

Brent Hope said...

Nice job Becka. University of Phoenix is a good institution. You'll like it!