3/1/10

Picture of the Month ~ 2005

Jeremy does these wonderful picture of the week posts, and I just run out of ideas way too quickly to keep up with something like that, so as I have been adding old pictures to my nice new computer and I have been reminiscing about the past few years, I decided this morning that it may be appropriate to implement a new segment to the best is yet to come which I will aptly name the Picture of the Month!

My first segment stems from a Spring Break '05 visit from my sweet cousin, Kristy Jo (aka Jojo). At the time of this visit I had just started working at a new call center and was training in the evening hours. So, Jeremy entertained our Jojo with the help of Eric and Timo, and the camera, of course. 


I love Jeremy's expression in this one! This is the normal look I get when I tell him we are out of Hot Fudge! ;)

No comments: