3/20/10

Finally a new car and a trip away from the house

Well, as my title will surely let you know, we have a new car! Car? Yes, you read right! It's a car! Once upon a time, while driving in downtown Boise in our gas-guzzling Suburban, I noticed a smart looking older Taurus next to me. As I looked closer (okay, stared) I noticed that the two kiddo's in the backseat where facing backwards! There were three rows of seating in this little Taurus car! I had never before even dared to imagine that we would be able to all fit inside a normal sized car again.

Well, this past week, while doing some online car shopping I noticed a Toyota Camry wagon! So, off I ran to the bus to get a better look at this little gem! After a test drive and some paperwork, the car was ours! I scheduled Jeremy to go finish the paperwork in the morning and rode the bus home!

The next day, Jeremy did all of the leg work getting the paperwork finished and signed, getting insurance and all of the other good stuff to go along with a new vehicle! And voila! We are the proud new owners of a 1994 Toyota Camry wagon! So adorable (and way better on the ol' piggy bank, too!)

So, yesterday, we went on a little drive into downtown and stopped at one of my favorite little parks...


I have been attempting to take more photos lately, but Jeremy is the true photographer of our bunch. This is a picture that I captured (and I kinda like it!) 


1 comment:

Nancie said...

I am so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! Please post a picture of your new car.