3/4/10

Pens and Pictures

You may ask yourself ~ What do almost 2 year olds get into when they are not napping but their parents are in complete denial about the monster that they are raising? 


Well, no worries everyone! There is no need for experimentation on this one, we have done all the work for you. Two year old monsters (well, 1 month shy of 2 years, at least) get into anything and everything that may be lying around. And our little guy decided that his sweet face was as good of a place as anywhere to create a new type of Jackson Pollock! And he was proud of himself! 

As another interesting topic, I found a photo website just yesterday. The goal is to take a new picture each day for a year and upload it to chronicle your year in photos. Because I'm a sucker for joining groups and lengthening the list of procrastinated items, I became a member. If you wish to view my daily photos, go here! Soon, you may even find a link on my sidebar! Who knows?  

No comments: