3/7/10

Ahh, no more crib...

A couple of weeks ago, something amazing happened in our house. We took apart the baby crib and got it out of the house. For nearly 8 1/2 years we have moved from one place to another, the constant thing in our kids' bedroom was a crib. 

We finally realized that we have no need for a crib anymore, so out it came. 
Hooray!


Now, when we put Mikey to bed, we usually have to chase him down once or twice and put him back into bed, but when he wakes up in the morning he is in a much better mood!!! 

There is nothing better than to watch my boys get bigger and more independent! 

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I can't believe your baby is that old already! He was a baby when I saw him last. I miss you guys so much!!

Becka said...

I know! Earlier today, Jeremy said something to someone on the phone about the boys' ages. He said, 8, 5, 3, and almost 2. It reminded me that we will have a 3 and a 2! Yikes!