2/28/10

A true lady's man

Timo has always been a little flirt. Even from when he was just 2 years old and went to the daycare with me, he was always playing and tagging along with the girls. And he's always picked his favorites. 


(This photo is of Timo and Abrielle from way back  in 2006)

Being in Kindergarten has opened brand new doors for this little flirt! 

My kids have always been intrigued by pretend phones. Most of the time, they just say "Hi!" giggle and then quickly hang up. But last night, I crept up to Timo's bedroom and found him laying in his bed, cuddled up to a baby bear, having a full on conversation on this phone. 

(As Noah was laying next to him and trying desperately to get his attention) Timo: "Can you hang on just a minute? Noah, shhhhh! I'm on the phone, duh!!" (Then back to the phone) "Oh, yeah, that was just my Noni!"
(Silence)
Timo: "Well, what have you been doing today?" (Silence). "I'm excited for Monday, so I can go back to school, too!" 

Then Timo followed Noah's gaze over to the doorway where I was crouched. And Timo casually says into the phone, "Madison, I'll have to call you back! My mommy just came up!" 

Timo is madly in love with a sweet little girl in his class named Madison. And when we ask him why he loves her he says it's because she makes silly faces. 

They are perfect for each other.


1 comment:

Nancie said...

Who knows maybe he will grow up and marry her someday. I married my kindergarten crush.