2/19/10

Thank you, Tax Refund Peoples!

About two months ago, my 2001 Dell Laptop was rendered broken. One day while I was working on my schoolwork, the power cable broke. So, my sweet husband was forced into sharing his computer with the little college nerd and was forced into seeing all of my school work take over his desktop! I was so sad to see my faithful little friend fade and die, but alas... the time has come for me to replace the old with the new. 


Just yesterday, I was finally able to walk into Office Max and pick out my very own, brand new laptop! I was so nervous about this purchase that when the sales-guy came over to help (and make pushy suggestions) I basically refused to talk and made my wonderfully patient husband do all the talking for me.

But after balking over which PC to bring home, I finally went for the less expensive, larger RAMMED Acer. I am so happy about it! Yeah for me! 

Of course, it automatically came with Windows 7 which has some great features that I am enjoying a lot, but one of my favorite non-school related feature is the games! And not just all of the games that it comes with, but Mahjong in particular! I love this game. These adorable little bells ring when you match two tiles and then they are whisked away. I simply love it!

 

2 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Yeah!! Good for you. I love stuff like that. I like the way you explained the process.

Love,

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

oh my gosh i loveeed that game! i haven't played that in forever.. i'm googling it right now. haha. great blog just came across it!!