10/28/08

My Testimony

Lately, I have realized how lucky and truly thankful I am for the gospel. There are many things in life that I am confused about and the one thing I am 100% sure on is my belief in our church. Since I am feeling so overwhelmed with emotion lately, I thought I would send some words of testimony out into blogger-space...

I know without a doubt that Heaven Father loves us. I know that He sent his son, Jesus Christ, to be our Savior. I know that heavenly Father and Jesus live and are preparing to have us join them in Heaven.

I know that if we strive to live the teachings of the gospel, our families will be strengthened and we will be able to with stand anything.

I am so thankful to Heavenly Father for giving me such a wonderful man to share my life with. I am thankful that I have four beautiful boys that I get to help raise. I am so super thankful for my knowledge and belief in my eternal family.

Heavenly Father loves us all so much, and in a world of busy days, I wanted to take the time to tell all of you how much you mean to me and my family.



This is my testimony that I bear to you, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

4 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Sweet testimony! I've been wanting to do the same thing on my blog. You've inspired me!

Tess said...

Thank you, Becka! What a fabulous thing to share.

Roo Roo's Corner said...

Awesome! Me too!!!!!!!

Julia said...

Beautiful! Just BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy you joined the church and have such a strong and sweet testimony. I love you!