10/12/08

Timo is Cool!

Just a few short years ago, whenever I wanted a quick change I would immediately dye my hair. Really, really red, brunette, golden blonde, bleach blonde, bleach blonde with hot pink underneath, a true array of colors. Once, within a two day time frame, I seriously dyed my hair four times. It actually turned gray for about 4 hours! Jeremy can attest to that one.

I am proud and a little surprised to say that I haven't dyed my hair in about 10 months. I haven't even thought of doing it, which is extremely abnormal for me.

Late last night, I really wanted to make a small change, but this time, instead of picking on my already damaged scalp, I turned to Timo. I decided to give him a buzz cut, and turned it into an amazingly drastic mohawk!

This particular style is in respect of an Ultimate Fighter that Jeremy and I are fans of, Chuck "The IceMan" Liddell.



I am unsure of how long we will allow this style to stay in the family, but if anyone in this crazy house could pull this look off, it is definitely our Timo.

No comments: