10/17/08

Football Family

Kellen Moore and the Broncos take on the Warriors tonight and we are pumped up and excited for the next great showing.



Starting back in 2003, when we first moved to Boise, we have watched and grown to love those Broncos. Jeremy is crazy and beautiful and a huge fan! Every week, I learn more about the team and game.



Eric still basically eats, sleeps and breathes football. Last year, from Santa, he desperately wanted to get those funny little elves to build him some cleats and after many late night phone calls to Santa, we got the go-ahead. Sure enough, under that Christmas tree were some cleats just for Eric.

When we are playing out in the yard, he really can burn past me. Juking this way and that, dodging me and even running right past me...



I love football. I love how the weather can play such a big part of the game. Football is played in all types of weather. The beginning of the season is sticky and hot, the middle is cooler, and by the end it is freezing cold.

No comments: