10/3/08

As Busy As Boys

Busy boys. I'm actually at a loss for words today. Whenever I go shopping with all four boys, random people always comment about how "full" my hands must be. It never fails, and I just laugh and smile...

The boys definitely keep me busy, but they can also make the gloomiest mood disappear.



Eric and Timo have proven to be wonderful helpers with Mikey. And Noah loves to help out when he can too. Yesterday, while Eric was packing Mikey around like a doll, he decided it was "bed-time" and tucked him into Noah's big boy bed! It was so cute, so I snapped this picture...



To share with you!

3 comments:

Jessumca said...

oh Mikey is so so cute! What an adorable little guy you have there!

Roo Roo's Corner said...

Cute!!!!!
I have a blog now:)
roorooscorner.blogspot.com

Brent Hope said...

Awesome pictures of those amazing boys! Can you say Pro Football someday?