11/3/08

Happy Halloween!

First of all, I would like to say that I am not just slacking on my blogging, I have been really busy! School is kicking my behind right now, and work is well, crazy!
I will try to be better this month!

This year, since my camera is still broken, I decided that i would post other pictures to give you an idea of our halloween evening...



Mikey was a itty-bitty teddy bear, who sucked on his thumb all night, before hibernating.



Noah was a frog with yellow and green spots on his face. Ribbett - Ribbett.



Timo showed off his huge muscles as the Incredible Hulk. (Very intimidating)



Eric was a football head, wearing sporty pajamies with a face painted as a football.



I joined in by being a beautiful butterfly.



And Jeremy was of course, the most outrageous Boise State football fan!

No comments: