11/11/08

"Donkey, two things okay? Shut...up." - Shrek

I love movies! I love to sit in a dark room with a nice big bowl of popcorn and "vegg-out".

So I've put together a list of great movie quotes that can be used again and again, see how many you can get right. The winner gets a great big Becka hug!


1. "I'm always on the lookout for the next ex-Mrs. Malcolm."

2. "My Mama says that alligators are so ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."

3. "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"

4. "I'll make you an offer you can't refuse."

5. "Great Scott!"

6. "There is no try, only do."

7. "You're my best good friend."

8. "Nice skis...they yours? Both of them? Cool."

9. "I just can't do it captain... I don't have the power!"

10. "I've got the need... the need for the speed!"

11. "Life's a garden... dig it."

12. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and take a look around, you might miss it."

13. "Luke... I ammm your faaaattthhherrrrrr."

14. "If we wanted us a couple of wussies we would've named them Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman."


Let the games begin!

1 comment:

Brent Hope said...

I knew a few of them but I laughed hard at Dr. Quinn....

America is all about hot, bad speed....

Eleanor Roosevelt. 1943