9/17/08

Noah's upcoming birthday

You may be able to tell that my two middle babies are spending the week at JoJo's house in Wendell, Idaho. Don't get me wrong, a break is always great and needed (especially in the last few weeks of my college courses) but I miss them like crazy...




Two and a half years ago, we celebrated our little Timo's 2nd birthday. Now, as we are only 10 days away from happily and heartily wishing a very happy 2nd birthday to Noah, I think back on how small Timo was. We were lucky enough to be attending the very special wedding of Neice Jessica to Nephew Travis in Tacoma, Washington. After the ceremony, we spent a night with Jeremy's wonderful and generous Uncle Duane and Aunt Pam. They helped us celebrate Timo's big boy birthday with cake, ice cream, more cake, and well, you get the picture. We were all stuffed.



It is so strange to look back on these pictures now, when Timo is so big and adventurous. Every few months, he seems to have a growth spurt and then one morning I wake up and see him in a totally new way. Now, he is able to ride a big boy bike with no training wheels, and he wakes me up every morning with hugs and kisses (and then, "Mommy, can we have some cereal?") Timo is a loving, generous, spunky little ball of fun and giggles. We love him so super much.


Especially when looking at old pictures, the strangest feeling comes over me. I realize that Noah will be turning 2 in just over a week and in a blink of an eye will be ready for kindergarten to start. It's a constant reminder to play with them now while we are their most important friends.



P.S. I have included a picture of our wonderful beautiful JoJo for reference.

No comments: