9/9/08

Remembering - Las Vegas Style

Okay, so the last couple of blogs have been fun conversation sparkers, but at least for today, it is back to the "normal" side of life.

Jeremy and I were going through a few boxes today and he came across a bunch of older picture discs. This is always a treasure chest full of silver and gold pieces when I look at the boys and see them practically growing up before our eyes. So, today, join me on a little walk through memory lane...




Jeremy and I were at a fairly funky place in life during our Vegas-stint. We were the young parents of 2 rambunctious boys. We were very interested in amateur photography and enjoyed "doctoring up" the pictures, above is the fabulous results...



"Wood-it" has always been a total character, but during this phase in his younger years, he forgot how to smile! Usually when we said "Cheese!" he would wrinkle his nose, close his left eye, and do some Elvis looking thing with his lips. This is a great, adorable, endearing picture of our little Er-vis. "Don't be cruel, to a heart that's true"



Timo had a pretty hard start in Vegas, but by this time (Christmas day of 2004) he was really starting to perk up and his face was getting squishier. Timo was such a cute little baby, his chin was so strong and came to a point at the end of his little face. Just like today his smiles would light New York City for a whole month, he seriously has that much energy. No, seriously, it's an untapped resource.

It's a welcome retreat to stop on this beautiful journey through life and look back on the twist and turns along the way. The many, many challenges of daily life have all proven worth it for me to know that my family is bonded eternally.

I want to thank my loyal readers for allowing me to be silly, crazy, and (all right - I admit it) a little nutty! Keep reading, you'll never be far away from laughing or crying, that's a promise.

No comments: