9/24/08

Afghans and More...

I have been busy making special afghans for some very extraordinary people in my life. It is a hobby/craft that I both enjoy immensely and take very seriously.

So, today, I present my two newest afghan additions to the world, via blogger...



This light, bright, and cozy afghan was hand made with love for a wonderful woman. It is a surprise afghan, so I can't give away the name of the recipient yet, but I sure hope she will love it and use it daily.



Pint-sized and sweet, this afghan is for a future addition to the Hope/Hatch family, second child to Jessica and Travis Hatch, mine and Jeremy's neice and nephew. He still has a few months until his due day, but we are anxiously awaiting his arrival. So, happy (way-early) birthday, little Felix Norman Hatch. We love you already.

On a completely unrelated note, my Eric is such a sweet, smart, active little boy, I couldn't help but post this picture of him.



A true Bronco Football fan.

3 comments:

Jessumca said...

AWW! Thats so sweet! I LOVE your afghans. They always look fantastic! I loved the first one you made for us and I know this one will be a favorite too.

Tess said...

Becka! These are amazing! Grandma would be sooooo proud!

Winegar Family said...

Wow! You're incredible! I just learned to knit and I can tell you, my first project is a lon way away from being able to compete with you! You are quite a talented lady. Keep up the good work.