3/4/09

Tara Road



Great love, building a family, heartbreak, friendship, new beginnings. I love reading novels, fact or fiction. Just this week I was constantly attached to a beautiful story about a woman, and the ups and downs of her life in a posh suburb in Dublin.
Although the whole story line was written in fiction, it touched my heart and I was deeply saddened when I turned the last page and read the last few words. I usually get so engrossed in the book I am reading at the moment that I feel a loss of friends and even relatives when I am done.
This book was exactly like that. Even though it was fiction, it told this heartwarming story about first true love and how that love can change through time.
I would recommend this book to any woman that loves to read, but men beware! It's purely a chic-flip.

2 comments:

Winegar Family said...

I read this book about 6 or 7 years ago and I loved it too! Actually I own it so maybe I'll pull it out and read it again!

Becka said...

Oh, good! i'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who loves these types of books!