3/21/09

Goings on...

This is a blog to redeem my non-blogging habits of late! I don't know for sure what's happened. I'm still doing the normal things, maybe I've been in winter hibernation. Yup, that's what I'll call it!

Anyways, the past few days have been busy and warm. Spring time is great, the sun busts through the clouds and the earth finally warms up. Bugs comes out, birds chirp, college basketball tournament tickets pop up out of the mailbox (thanks, Uncle Brent), and just generally, life starts up again.

An adorable little lady bug was found perched on the hood of our Jeep, found by Eric, and photographed magically by my amatuer-profressional picture-taker, Jeremy.

The boys are constantly bike-riding...











And our wonderful brother, Brent, sent us some tickets to go cheer on the first round of NCAA tournament. Timo and I went to the evening session at Taco Bell Arena last night. It was so super fun. The first game was Portland State vs. Xavier, Timo chose to cheer for the team in white (Xavier) and we won! Whoohoo! The second game was a battle between Florida State and Wisconsin! Cheering on the red team this time, it went into OverTime. When I told Timo it was in OverTime, he said it's OVER!!!! He thought it meant Time to be Over! Too cute!

Big, huge hugs and kisses go to Uncle Brent for sharing his tickets with us. We had a blast. When we got home, my Eric had drawn a welcome home sign for me on the front steps...

No comments: