3/29/09

Monkeys on the bars

Ah, the park in springtime is a wonderous thing.



When I was 5 years old and in kindergarten (in Arco, Idaho with my mom, brothers and sister) my father was a long-haul trucker down in New Mexico. One day I learned how to cross the monkey bars without falling down. I was so excited that when I got home from school, I made a tape recording for my dad and I said to him with complete confidence "I can do the monkeys-bars all the way now, daddy. I love you, bring home a turantula."

My bigger boys are monkey-ers. Eric is classically trained minus grace, Timo is leaning more on the side of tumbling and falling. Either way it's a-dor-able.

These two are quickly becoming...

best of buddies!

These two are quickly becoming...

weirder by the day!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I like your new look. And yes, it's true, Timo is getting weirder by the day.

Becka said...

Thank you, thank you!