1/16/09

Silly forward pictures

As I'm sure most of you all get the regular "forward" emails, I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures from the latest round I received from my cousin in Rigby, Idaho.

Thanks, Katie!


I tried several times to complete this task with no mistakes, but failed miserably everytime. I don't think I even got past the second line without messing up more than twice! So, I wish you luck!


And then there's this one, for at least the first three minutes, i stared and stared and couldn't figure it out, but then I got frustrated, sat back, and blinked. Then POW! it was right there in front of my little eyes.
Beware, below I have listed two clues.

Clue 1: Look for the baby.

Clue 2: Take a closer look at the tree limbs.

Let me know your results and good luck!

No comments: