9/21/09

An Unread Classic

I love reading; love, love, love it! But the last book that I read left me with a bad taste in my mouth. "Reservation Road" while well written and smart, did not contain what I would consider to be a time-worthy story line. And let's face it; if I'm taking the time to really read any story, I want it to be fantastic. So, now that you have the background story down, I will seg-way into the true meaning of this post.

Today, while looking at our unique array of books that have been collected throughout the years (and preparing for "alone time") I spotted a total classic. Even better than that, I have never read this book!


I am truly excited to read this classic book and am fully expecting great things! Maybe it will even be a good book to share with my favorite little men!

1 comment:

Ashley Benson said...

Wow,thats a lot of meaning. so let me know how that book is.