9/14/09

Check out my new diggs!

For those of you who don't know yet, I got a new job!!! And I am officially introducing you to my new office space.


After only 3 more weeks of training, I will officially be a Technical Support Agent for Verizon Wireless and Alltell Cellular Phone Companies. That's right, when you have troubles logging onto your Blackberry or can't seem to find the right button to turn your phone off, I will be there... Patiently waiting in my cubicle for you to call me.

For those of you who can't sit still out of the pure excitement of the moment, I completely understand and I am opening up my comments section to all of you... Go right ahead...


In addition to my totally exhilerating work life, I am super duper pleased to announce that I just received my final grades for my last two courses through the University! I got a "B+" in Humanities and the Arts, and a beautiful "A" in my Early American Education course. (If popular demand requests, I may include a post of my creative final paper that I wrote for Humanities???)

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Congrats on the new job and your grades that is great!!!

Brent Hope said...

Nice job Becca!! I like the cubicles. Cool!

Becka said...

These cubicles are rockin! I'm totally gonna pimp one out luau-style!

Justin said...

I think the only way to go with your cubicle is... tent. Totally prop up a canopy over your cubicle and make it Becka's Cabana. It'll be the bees knees... and stuff. Thanks for turning me on to that writer finder thing, I signed up already and am waiting for my first list. You should totally link your story to the blog... I want to see where you went on your excellent adventure. :)