11/28/09

Let The Holiday Bells Ring!

Ah, the plunders and spoils of Thanksgiving have disappeared and the workouts begin! Thanksgiving is such a fun time that reminds me of everything that I am so thankful for. And for me, my wonderful, sweet men are at the very top of the list! Without them... well, that's a thought I don't even like to imagine. To state it simply they mean the world to me.

Our Thanksgiving consisted of spending the entire day together, cooking, watching football (and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade), and eating, eating, eating. Our guts got so stuffed with the absolutely most tender and delicious turkey I have ever roasted and of course all of the other goodies that goes along with the turkey.

Noah really liked the pumpkin pies (with whipped topping, of course).


Jeremy and I needed a special little treat for ourselves...


And this is how all of us looked afterward.


Over all, we had a good, quiet, relaxing day! Let the Holiday Season officially begin!

Of course, just a mere two days later, I tried to use up the remaining tender turkey meat by making some homemade chicken noodle soup. But I severely burned it and, as Jeremy so eloquently put it, the soup tasted like little chunks of smoke. It was so gross and nasty tasting! But my wonderful boys all tried to put on a happy face and eat it anyways. They are so sweet! To make a short story even shorter - we ended up eating cereal for dinner!

1 comment:

Brent Hope said...

Uh....That is proof positive that Mikey and I are related!