6/3/09

Adding Up

Just in case everyone didn't already know, the Rigby's are animal lovers. We haven't had any full time pets since being married what with moving every 10 months or so... but all that changed today! While at work today, I was given the opportunity to meet and bring home a little bitty kitten. This kitten is A-DOR-A-BLE!!! It is orange and yellow striped with black wisps of hair all through. She has the biggest front paws you could ever imagine for something so tiny. And she even has a name.

Now I should warn you just over a year ago we house tested a puppy, and while deciding on a name Eric chose "Store" and Timo was determined that we should call it "Tree". (Travis, I know you remember the belly laugh that caused) Well, this time we have gone an entirely different direction.

We each came up with names we liked and then we picked the very best one. The name we picked out for our brand new little friend was chosen by none other than the BigRig, aka Jeremy, and is...

Drum Roll, Please!

Monroe. Yup, you read right, Monroe.

And since I don't have a pic of the fluffy Monroe, I am posting one of the much more famous Monroe.

1 comment:

Becka said...

Okay, okay, so I didn't want to make a big official deal of this - so I thought I would just comment on this little Monroe blog of my own that we had to say bye-bye to own Monroe.

And now we are back to only having four animals roaming the house!