5/23/09

Old Albums

Most of the time, I share photos of my boys. But this time I decided to post something a little rarer, pictures of me as a child!

This first picture is my favorite one of me. I was about 3 years old. This picture reminds me of the old house I lived in, and the smell of the furniture, too!


When I was about 7, my whole family went on a little vacation to Yellowstone National Park, and the memories of this trip have been captured in this photo. I think it's funny to see the car in the background. It looks like they were pulled over by a policeman. What an interesting background!


Everyone should also know that Jeremy was a very adorable little boy. He always claims that I'm the reason our boys are so beautiful, but he is definitely rsponsible for their looks!


The proof is in the pudding, buddy!

5 comments:

Jessumca said...

oh i love these pictures! you were so cute when you were little becka! your blog always has something interesting to look at.

Tess said...

That's the Becka I remember best. We were watching home movies recently when you lived at that house with a bar in the yard that we twirled around...and you even did a flip off of it. Thanks for sharing!

Brent Hope said...

Holy Cow!! Those are the cutest pictureses!!

Becka said...

Aw, thanks guys! I enjoyed looking back at some of those pictures, so it makes my day brighter to know that you guys liked them too.

(And Tess, I remember wanting to be a gymnast when I grew up so bad, I practiced and practiced on that silly bar)

Jeremy said...

Your fans are demanding more posts from you. I know this.