5/20/09

You Are My Sunshine, My Only...

Feel free to take a good look around at my blogger today, I have finally updated the pictures.

After nearly a month of looking at the sad picture of a sick Timo in a park opening my blog, I needed a change. And I got a completely happy crew to sit as models! (Well, Jeremy did!)

Go ahead, take your time (look to the right, as well). It's okay, I'll wait.

Alrighty, well, now that I've finally got your attention, I can continue blogging. Monday afternoon, a young man from the water department stopped by the apartments and he turned on the fire hydrant for a few minutes. The water eventually pooled in the very uneven yard area, and made an impromtu neighborhood swimming party. This is but a small taste of the days excitement that I thought I would share with you.


Last week, while I was stuck at work, Jeremy took the boys to Julia Davis park in Boise. This particular statue scared Mikey, and Noah wasn't impressed, but Timo and Eric must have been hungry!

3 comments:

Jessumca said...

wow! it looks like the kids are having a lot of fun this summer already! great pictures. :)

Kristina said...

Very cute picturses! I can't believe how much Noah and Mikey look like eachother! Beautiful children Becka!

Jeremy said...

Funny story about the new picture of Mikey. That picture was taken moments before he was bit by a goose! The goose was going for a cracker but instead got him on the finger. He'll probably be terrified of large birds for the rest of his life.