4/30/09

HoorAAy for me!

Shameless, I know. How can I be a good internet citizen and totally, un-abashedly promote myself on this - my personal weblog?

Well, my friends, the answer is two-fold.

I officially only have 8 more weeks until I am considered a college sophomore! And on top of that, I just Aced both of my previous courses! (Yes, yes, big pat on the back!) I was taking a Contemporary American Education course along with American Political Sciences. Thank you all for your support during this triumphant time, soon you will be seeing my official University of Phoenix diploma on this very website! (Well, that's only if you call 2 and 1/2 more years soon)


Yeah, that's right!

And my other answer for promoting myself today is that...

I AM FUNNY!

I found a cute, mildly-retarded comic strip and LMTO (laughed my tookus off).

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I am very proud of you! Congrats on getting that much done in school! We miss ya!