4/5/10

A Happer Easty to everybody!

Title note: I used these words to introduce this post because these are the words that greeted me from my hyped up, sugar filled Timo bright and early on Sunday morning!

So, I hope that everyone had as wonderful of a Easter weekend as we did! We were able to make the short jaunt over the Jeremy's brother, Brent's, house in Hailey. And we had a wonderful time with them.

And on top of all that it was Conference Weekend! So, we listened to great messages with great company!


From left to right: 1/2 of Felix (sorry), Jessica, Clive Brent III, Jacob, Eric, Mikey, Noah, Thomas, Timo, and Penny.


We had a blast decorating eggs! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our little candy filled hearts for such warm hospitality from the Hope's! 

Oh, and I can't forget to mention that I have the best husband EVER!!!! He conspired with the Easter Bunny to get me my favorite flower ever ~ the Easter Lily! 



I hope that I can turn my thumb green and keep this beautiful gift alive! I love it! 

No comments: