8/17/09

9 years and 1 day ago...

I could never have imagined the life I would have today.

One day, way back when I was working at Burger King, Jeremy's brother, Brent, pulled up through the drive through. Even though me and Jeremy weren't officially dating, Brent told me that their family was currently accepting applications for new members. Well, shortly after this slightly embarrassing encounter, I got the job!


On August 16th (yes, just yesterday) me and my very best friend celebrated our 9th anniversary. Jeremy is so awesome and great! I know that most people who read this blog know what I'm bragging about, but I will go ahead and shout it out to the rest of the world. Jeremy is a wonderful, exhuberant daddy who adores each of his little guys. And they each believe him to be every inch the Super Hero that he is to us.

We have had our ups, our downs, and our extreme lows... but with Jeremy by my side, I know that we will last forever.


Jeremy, thank you for the best 9 years yet, and I hope the next 9 will be just as laughter filled and happy. I love you with all of my heart!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Congrats! I hope that the next 9 years are just as great also!!!

Krista said...

Happy Anniversary.