7/6/09

The Fourth and More....

First of all, Happy 4th of July to everyone!



Secondly, we have been doing a lot of swimming already this summer! And I mean A LOT! We went to a community pool and played about 2 weeks ago, then this past week we have been in a streak of daily swimming. We went to Jump Creek Canyon (as noted in Jeremy's blog) 3 times in just 4 days and then the last 2 days we have spent our days jumping off a bridge and the banks of the Boise River. It has been an absolute blast!



After all of this swimming, I feel a little like these fish! Waterlogged. Call me crazy but I totally feel like going again today!!!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

It sure has been fun. We really have been swimming a lot. All the water has finally drained from my sinuses.

Becka said...

I think I'm still draining it out of my nose and ears! But, hey, I'm always ready to go again!