2/15/09

Pay it forward!

A couple of days ago, as I was checking out my favorite blogs, I noticed a "concept" blog from one of my dear friends. It is based on the concept of paying it forward. Just like in the movie, where people (even strangers) do something kind for an individual and only ask that the recipient returns the favor to another person.



My friend asked for (at least) three people to comment on her blog, requesting to participate, and she will send them a special home-made surprise. They in turn ask for three more volunteers, and on, and on...

So, here I am. I only ask for at least three people who would like to recieve an item made with love by my own two hands, who are willing to do the same for someone else. It's kind of like one of those dreaded chain letters, but with a real purpose. (My unknown blogger friends are also invited to join in!)

No comments: