12/11/08

More busy crazy life!

Well, I don't actually have a picture to add today, but hopefully I will be able to do that tomorrow. Currently we are experiencing technical difficulties with the internet in our home (due to our fault).

But, to all my loyal readers, I knew you would want an update on how we are doing!

Well, I will start with me and the big guy, self nicknamed "Big Rig". We are both doing good. I have been busy working at Target, doing school (I just completed my second block of courses two weeks ago), and spending the remaining time with my boys. Jeremy is such a wonderful husband to me and is getting very restless without a job right now, but the economy is still really slow...

Eric has lost a few more teeth since his birthday. Both of the top front two are gone (but starting to grow in), and the two bottom teeth right next to the front ones are also gone. It looks really silly, but adorable. He is learning a line for a Christmas program he is doing in class, hopefully I will be able to record it and post it for you to see him.

Timo is starting to tie his shoes now and he is so independent with a streak of needing his mommy all the time. I have realized how much he is like me lately, he talks non-stop, he can be right next to someone all the time, and he is super duper clumsy.

Noah has these totally chubby cheeks and a beautiful smile that can light up your world. Once he gets mad, though, look out! Out of all the boys, he definitely has the worst temper.

And Mikey is almost 8 months old. He can sit up and almost crawls, but it is funny looking because he is really skinny looking. His weight is very normal and he is not too skinny, he just has more length than his brothers ever did at this age.

I am super excited for Christmas and looking forward to celebrating our Savior's birthday with my little boys.

If you check back tomorrow, hopefully you will be able to see updated pictures of my family!

No comments: